CorralRosales has been recognized once again as a leading firm in Ecuador according to the prestigious international legal directory Chambers and Partners and the Latin American Corporate Counsel Association (LACCA).
- Intellectual Property (Band 1)
- Corporate/Commercial Law (Band 2)
- Competition Law (Band 2)
- Labour Law (Band 2)
- Dispute Resolution (Band 3)
In this latest edition of Chambers and Partners, our Partner, María Cecilia Romoleroux renews her national leadership as an expert lawyer in the practice of Intellectual Property. On the other hand, our Partner Xavier Rosales, for the second year in a row is recognized as the only Ecuadorian lawyer to obtain Band 1 for the corporate practice. Also, he has been recognized as one of the best lawyers in competition law obtaining in this way Band 2 in this area. On the other hand, our Partners Edmundo Ramos and Santiago Palacios maintain their position as leading lawyers in the areas of labour law and dispute resolution, respectively. While our Partner, Andrea Moya, leader of the of the firm’s tax area, stands out on the board less than a year after of her appointment as a partner of the firm. Finally, our Senior Associate, Martha Villagomez, stands out as one of the best senior lawyers in Ecuador’s labour practice.
- María Cecilia Romoleroux – Intellectual Property (Band 1)
- Xavier Rosales – Corporate/Commercial (Band 1) |Competition/Antitrust (Band 2)
- Edmundo Rosales – Labor Law (Band 2)
- Santiago Palacios – Dispute Resolution (Band 3)
- Andrea Moya – Tax (Up and Coming)
- Martha Villagomez – Labor Law (Associate to Watch)
Finally , our Partners, Xavier Rosales and Maria Cecilia Romoleroux have been again highlighted as lawyers of reference in Ecuador, according to the latest edition of the prestigious Latin American Corporate Counsel Association. Once a year, the members of this Association (top general counsels of the region) nominate those who consider the best lawyers in their respective specialties.